Kohitsuji no Mure Hawaii Retreat Tour 2019 Local Package
Join us for the Kohitsuji no Mure Retreat 2019 in Hawaii! This is our first retreat on the Big Island which has the great nature such as Kilauea Volcano. When we gather and give praise in that land, it will be a special time of the Lord's healing for all the earth. Let us pray for healing of the earth from the Big Island.
Applications will be accepted in order of arrival, until reaching the full capacity. Please apply through JTB.
Due to the capacity of the retreat hall, you cannot join the retreat by reserving hotel rooms on your own (For example: Those who make arrangements for a hotel by themselves on the Internet cannot participate in the Retreat.)
Retreat Date: February 22-24, 2019
Place: Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo
Simultaneous interpretation is available during retreat for free of charge.
The tour does not include transportation to Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo. Please arrange your own air ticket and transportation. It will take about ten minutes from airport to the hotel by taxi.
How to Apply
1. Download the application form below.
2. This form is protected for security purpose. To open it, it requires entry of three-letter ”hwi”.
3. Fill out the application form and send it to JTB West Japan by e-mail.
4. Receiving your application form, JTB will send the applicant an invoice by e-mail.
5. Within 3 business days, JTB will settle payment of the invoice by a credit card.
6. As soon as the payment is confirmed, the application will be formally accepted.
Application Due: March 21, 2018
For detail information, please contact with JTB West Japan MICE: Tomoko Abe
Contact for applications and inquiries
MICE Division, JTB Western Japan
(April 1, 2018 and after: Kobe Branch, JTB)
MPR Honmachi Bldg. 7F, 3-1-8 Minamikyuhojicho, Chuo-ku, Osaka City, Osaka 541-0058
[Business hours: 9:30 to 17:30 on weekdays (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays)]
Phone No.: +81 +6-6252-5044
General travel supervisor: Naoki Akiyama
Personnel in charge: Tomoko Abe
Kohitsuji no Mure Hawaii Retreat Reception: Yumi Kuriyama & Suzuko Hirai